ley hill solutions is committed to protecting your right to privacy. This policy is to let you know how we will look after your personal data. Any information you provide will be kept confidential and held by ley hill solutions on a secure server within the European Union. We will always comply with UK Data Protection Legislation.
This policy is intended to answer any queries you may have about your personal data. Should you have any questions regarding this policy, you can contact ley hill solutions using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1494 772327.
How and where we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information
- when you contact us through letters, emails and conversations
- when you sign-up for our newsletter on our website
- when you opt-in to receive marketing emails from our website
- when you complete the Contact Us form on our website
- when you give us any permissions, consents or preferences
What personal information do we hold about you?
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number, if supplied
- your address details, if supplied
- job title/position, if supplied
- internet protocol (IP) address
Our legal basis for using your personal information
Under UK data protection law, we must have a valid basis for using your personal information. We process your personal information for the following reasons:
- Consent to contact you: when you register via our website to receive our newsletter or marketing emails, or if you complete the Contact Us form, you are giving your permission for ley hill solutions to hold your personal information, as described in ‘What personal information do we hold about you?’ If you have given consent for us to hold your personal information, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time. You can do this by using the SafeUnsubscribe link found at the bottom of our every email or by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling +44 (0) 1494 772327.
- Legal obligation: we may disclose your information if required by law, regulation or legal proceedings.
How long will we keep your personal data?
- Data obtained based on your consent will be retained until you unsubscribe from our communication(s), contact us to delete your personal data or 3 years after your last interaction with us.
- We will keep your personal information for a maximum of 7 years after the end of our relationship with you unless we have a legal or regulatory requirement to delete it sooner.
Sharing your personal information
- We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be held only by ley hill solutions. It will not be given or sold to any outside organisation for use without your consent.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1494 772327 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
ICO Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
A cookie is a small file which is placed on a computer’s hard drive, or in the browser memory, to make a website work, or work more efficiently for returning visitors.
- Twitter links
- Newsletter, Marketing Emails or Training Opportunities signup
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics records visitor trends by using a cookie to track which pages are accessed. The cookie contains no personally-identifiable information, apart from your computer’s IP address, to determine where in the world you are accessing the site and to track your page visits within the site.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, our website may not function correctly if cookies are disabled.
For useful information on cookies, visit AboutCookies.org. These will open in a new window. Please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites.
Review of this policy
We keep our Privacy & Cookies Policy under regular review. If it changes in any way, we will update this page. Please revisit this page regularly to ensure that you are always aware of how we are complying with UK Data Protection Legislation.
This Policy was last updated on 02 August 2022