ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management) training at a great price – now available remotely as a virtual training package
We are running an ISO 22000 Auditor / Lead Auditor Course on the 13th-17th July 2020, which is ideal training if you would like to have or maintain this internationally recognised Food Safety Management standard and also a very good way to provide continuing professional development for anyone working in catering management. To learn more about the standard itself, click here to download a free brochure from ISO (the International Organization for Standardization).
Ley Hill Solutions have teamed up with SGS to provide an excellent course, which is certified by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). We believe it represents outstanding value for money at only £1200 (+ VAT). What is more, using SGS’s excellent training development expertise, during the COVID-19 lock down we are able to offer this as a virtual training course, still with IRCA certification, provided the exam is done in a classroom situation within 6 months of completion of the course.
See below for more details and here to download an application form.
The course tutor and course materials are being supplied by SGS, who are a premier provider of this type of training, drawing on years of worldwide experience. Their training is certified by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) – CQI / IRCA Course Certification Number 2207 – PR 368.
It will run for 5 days from the 13th to the 17th July 2020 and although originally intended to be run on site, as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions we have sought alternate means and are delighted to able to offer this as remote training but still with IRCA certification provided.
There is an assessment element to the course and candidates will receive a certificate on successful completion of the course, which involves on-going assessment and and an end of course exam, which will need to be taken in a classroom situation within 6 months of completing the virtual course.
On successful completion of the training course, someone will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and structure of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and ISO 22000
- Describe the role of audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems in general and FSMSs in particular
- Plan and prepare for an audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the organisation’s FSM
Frequently asked questions
Who would benefit from this course?
What is the course like?
- Organisations considering applying for ISO 22000 certification or re-certification
- Organisations wishing to ensure their food safety management systems are robust
- Individuals, including catering professionals, who wish to develop their skills
- Those wishing to act as internal or external auditors for ISO 22000 certification purposes
- Interactive and supportive, with ongoing assessment and a mix of classroom learning, team and group work, case studies and role play
- Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all main areas of the course, including the exam at the end, in order to obtain a course certificate, but SGS’s tutors are extremely experienced and very supportive and with full attendance and participation, nearly all attendees manage this successfully. See panel to the left for more information about the exam